Twisted Minis Truck and Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Minis Truck and Car Club

Truck and Car Club. This is a fun based club we do not go on how many members we have, how long it takes to get our trucks or cars done, no club dues. We go to as many shows as we can wether its as a club or just a certain chapter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

any electrical gurus here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ut.nomada

ut.nomada

any electrical gurus here? Empty
PostSubject: any electrical gurus here?   any electrical gurus here? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:05 pm

I really want to use a SNES controller for a switchbox anyone think they could tackle the challenge?

thinkin somethin like this
any electrical gurus here? SNES_Controller

hold what ever button(s) for what corner you want to control and then up or down on the d pad to fill/ dump
Back to top Go down
s10chickon22s

s10chickon22s

PostSubject: Re: any electrical gurus here?   any electrical gurus here? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:59 pm

That would be cool to do, wish I knew something about it to help you out Sad
Back to top Go down
shallow_nature

shallow_nature

PostSubject: Re: any electrical gurus here?   any electrical gurus here? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:12 pm

it could be done , i just dont think that the controller would hold up , those only work on like a 3 volt lol , it would be time consuming and might need to make the controller a little thicker for all the wiring .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any electrical gurus here?   any electrical gurus here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any electrical gurus here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Minis Truck and Car Club :: Newbies :: Members/Prospects :: Members Section-
Jump to: