Twisted Minis Truck and Car Club

Truck and Car Club. This is a fun based club we do not go on how many members we have, how long it takes to get our trucks or cars done, no club dues. We go to as many shows as we can wether its as a club or just a certain chapter.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

new from florida

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hoody

hoody

new from florida Empty
PostSubject: new from florida   new from florida I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:43 pm

im brian a.k.a. hoody from panama city beach florida. i like cheese and wheat bread and the sound of my compressors kicking on at 3am as i start my dime to drag to work. my truck is a daily so its not a trailer queens ride, or a perfect show piece..but its mine... im the guy who will show up at a show with a dusty ride and bird poop on my window( ok maybe not the poop)....driving a bagged mini to me isnt about car shows( which i do like them,ive met a lot of cool folks at them) but when i go to a show i dont want to look at the rides that some turd built and he hides it in his garage, i wanna see the dragger he drives everyday to me thats a true mini truck and i dont give a rats ass what some magazine or what some photographer says is cool, im really not into fads,most of those turds probably never drove a bagged 5 link mini bumpin switches...its about meeting folks who enjoy your passion to customize your rides. its having your buddy drive behind you watchin for cops while you drag frame from red light to red light...... and are our trucks ever really finished.....fuck no what fun is that.
Back to top Go down
Bagged88

Bagged88

new from florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from florida   new from florida I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Amen to that brother cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000007937799
l0wdim3

new from florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from florida   new from florida I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:52 am

very well put my friend
Back to top Go down
s10chickon22s

s10chickon22s

new from florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from florida   new from florida I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:08 am

Well I cant say the same for me mines going to be a queen Sad it wont even be street legal once its done
Back to top Go down
l0wdim3

new from florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from florida   new from florida I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:27 am

BOOO!!! haha jk
Back to top Go down
hoody

hoody

new from florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from florida   new from florida I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:59 am

s10chickon22s wrote:
Well I cant say the same for me mines going to be a queen Sad it wont even be street legal once its done

thats ok most mini trucks are borderline legal anyways
Back to top Go down
SDimeLowRider

SDimeLowRider

new from florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from florida   new from florida I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:45 am

hoody wrote:
s10chickon22s wrote:

thats ok most mini trucks are borderline legal anyways

Umm im with you s10 chick :-p
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Gulli518
s10chickon22s

s10chickon22s

new from florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from florida   new from florida I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:44 am

Ive still got other trucks I drive thou so im not completely out of that scenario lol. Hey Adam Smile glad to see you on here Razz
Back to top Go down
SDimeLowRider

SDimeLowRider

new from florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from florida   new from florida I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:13 pm

s10chickon22s wrote:
Ive still got other trucks I drive thou so im not completely out of that scenario lol. Hey Adam Smile glad to see you on here Razz

Yeah figured id stop in and see whats up :-p yeah i got others too, hah i told you i got my mini's and i got my big truck in case the competition gets tough ill just back over them 0;-) scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Gulli518
Sponsored content

new from florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: new from florida   new from florida I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new from florida
Page 1 of 1