Twisted Minis Truck and Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Minis Truck and Car Club

Truck and Car Club. This is a fun based club we do not go on how many members we have, how long it takes to get our trucks or cars done, no club dues. We go to as many shows as we can wether its as a club or just a certain chapter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alabama president here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dakota bama pres

dakota bama pres

Alabama president here Empty
PostSubject: Alabama president here   Alabama president here I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Whats up guys I'm Dakota the Alabama chapter pres you can hit me up on my cell (205) 259 9365 i try an hit up alot of local car shows here in bama theres actually one this saturday in fayette if your up for it send me a text u can meet up with me an my dad ill be taking my daily body dropped dime an he'll be drivin are 67 prostreet camaro this is a pretty kool show so hit me up
Back to top Go down
s10chickon22s

s10chickon22s

PostSubject: Re: Alabama president here   Alabama president here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:14 am

Hey Dakota glad to see you made it on here. Hope you have fun at the show.
Back to top Go down
dakota bama pres

dakota bama pres

PostSubject: Re: Alabama president here   Alabama president here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:56 pm

yea james kept bothering me are you going to spring fling with us its gona be a blast me the gf an our dogs going along with a bunch of my buddys here in bama thats in other clubs
Back to top Go down
turnerandy19

turnerandy19

PostSubject: Re: Alabama president here   Alabama president here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:08 pm

hey man, hit me up some time, i think ill be around your area soon, also gotta send off for the sticker.....
Back to top Go down
s10chickon22s

s10chickon22s

PostSubject: Re: Alabama president here   Alabama president here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Bagged88

Bagged88

PostSubject: Re: Alabama president here   Alabama president here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:04 pm

what's poppin?

so what part of bama you in Dakota?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000007937799
dakota bama pres

dakota bama pres

PostSubject: Re: Alabama president here   Alabama president here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Bagged88 wrote:
what's poppin?

so what part of bama you in Dakota?
whats up man technically its adger but its like the hueytown bessemer area what about you

an its nice to have some more bama guys
Back to top Go down
Bagged88

Bagged88

PostSubject: Re: Alabama president here   Alabama president here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Repton but most ppl have no clue where that's at, it's a hour and a half north of mobile. not to many mini truckers at all around my neck of the woods, back when I had my 94 dime ppl use to look at me funny. If all goes to plan I'll be up around cullman next year
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000007937799
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alabama president here   Alabama president here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alabama president here
Page 1 of 1