Twisted Minis Truck and Car Club

Truck and Car Club. This is a fun based club we do not go on how many members we have, how long it takes to get our trucks or cars done, no club dues. We go to as many shows as we can wether its as a club or just a certain chapter.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

ready to get back in a club

Go down 
AuthorMessage
layed out

PostSubject: ready to get back in a club   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Whats up all my name in John i have been into minitruckin since the early 90's but i took a break from late 90's till now . my first truck was a 90 toyota with hydros that layed frame my secound was a slammed astro van with a killer stereo my third was a body droped nissan.my new one is the blazer shon reese has been working on the black and red one. hope to have it done for show season next year. i am married to my loving wife for 7 years next weekend and have two boys witch are 7 and 4.they fight each other just to sit in the blazer.i am layed back kinda of guy.i was the vice president of the club i was in in the 90's fatal images. and heavenly creations.i live in Brevard North Carolina witch is about 20 min from where scrapin the smokies is held.just keep heading down the lane hope to meet yall soon
Back to top Go down
layed out

PostSubject: trying to get pics of my blazer   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:07 pm

i am trying to get some pics for all of yall to see but i don't think its every going to stop raining here i have one some on face book just request me as a friend thanks Jonathan Kinsey
Back to top Go down
s10chickon22s

PostSubject: Re: ready to get back in a club   Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:31 pm

Hey John, Im the NC chapter President if you have Facebook please feel free to message me or add me as a friend. I can get you going in the right direction to join the family. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000475338760
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ready to get back in a club   

Back to top Go down

ready to get back in a club
Page 1 of 1