Twisted Minis Truck and Car Club

Truck and Car Club. This is a fun based club we do not go on how many members we have, how long it takes to get our trucks or cars done, no club dues. We go to as many shows as we can wether its as a club or just a certain chapter.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Georgia Chapter Prez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bodiedsonomaon22s

bodiedsonomaon22s

Georgia Chapter Prez Empty
PostSubject: Georgia Chapter Prez   Georgia Chapter Prez I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Whats up im James im the Prez of the Georgia Chapter. We started this club orginally in Ga with a few guys around the area that had some bagged trucks. The reason for starting the club is there are so many big clubs out there an they expect alot outta there members. This club is really just a fun based club with not to many rules an time limits. We have 3 Chapters so far an are looking to expand so far we have Georgia, Alabama, and North Carolina. If u have any questions about the club chapters or are lookin to make a chapter to add to the club please get with me on here an contact me about ur state an we will discuss the addition. Thanks for checkin us out.
Back to top Go down

Georgia Chapter Prez
Page 1 of 1