Twisted Minis Truck and Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Minis Truck and Car Club

Truck and Car Club. This is a fun based club we do not go on how many members we have, how long it takes to get our trucks or cars done, no club dues. We go to as many shows as we can wether its as a club or just a certain chapter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Illinois Chapter?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
s10chickon22s

s10chickon22s

New Illinois Chapter? Empty
PostSubject: New Illinois Chapter?   New Illinois Chapter? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:37 am

Whats up everyone I got some buddies in Illinois that are wanting to start a chapter there. They wanted me to post up and ask what you guys think yeaaaa or neaaa? I say yeaaaa. One of them are already on here he will be the chapter prez his screen name is dooredblazer his name is Charlie. Please show him some love and say whats up and welcome him to the forum and the club. Thanks everyone. He has a thread on here of his blazer if you want go check it out its nice.
Back to top Go down
bodiedsonomaon22s

bodiedsonomaon22s

PostSubject: Re: New Illinois Chapter?   New Illinois Chapter? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:16 am

i say hell yea. i rly like his an his buddies work an i would love to have him in the club.
Back to top Go down
turnerandy19

turnerandy19

PostSubject: Re: New Illinois Chapter?   New Illinois Chapter? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:28 am

i say add them..............cant go wrong with another chapter.......
Back to top Go down
duhnoma20

duhnoma20

PostSubject: Re: New Illinois Chapter?   New Illinois Chapter? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:34 am

i say yea on adding a il chapter cant go wrong. love how this club is growing
Back to top Go down
s10chickon22s

s10chickon22s

PostSubject: Re: New Illinois Chapter?   New Illinois Chapter? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:59 am

Thanks for the input guys Smile Yeap I do too it is awesome progress is always good. Anyone else like the idea of Illinois?
Back to top Go down
DOOREDBLAZER

PostSubject: Re: New Illinois Chapter?   New Illinois Chapter? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:02 am

i say add it back cause doored blazers are the shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Illinois Chapter?   New Illinois Chapter? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Illinois Chapter?
Page 1 of 1